Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Man of my Dreams

I have always pictured what my future husband would be like. I have made lists of qualities that I would like him to have. I found him. I found a guy who not only is all the things I ever wanted but he is even more. This man in my life exceeds my expectations every day. He is a beautiful man. He is tall, dark, and handsome. He is spiritual. He is selfless. He is kind. He is faithful. He is thoughtful. He is a gentlemen. He opens my car door for me without fail. He is funny. He is giving. He is goofy. He is wonderful. He is athletic. He is a great dancer. He is outgoing. He is willing. He is comforting. He is trustworthy. He is confident. He is strong. He is comfortable with who he is. He is friendly. He is amazing. He is pure. He is an example to me in how to better my own life. He is constant. He is a hard worker. He is sensitive. He is very enthusiastic. He is happy. He is a talented singer. He is silly. He is bent in his ways. He is a reader. He smells good. He is spontaneous. He is a great listener. He is a drummer. He is musical. He is wonderful. He is true. He is more than I could of ever asked for. He is a guy I want to know fully and truly. I want to continue getting to know him. I am willing to put myself into the possibility of where we can take this relationship. I want to put in the effort. I want to hug him all the time. I want to be someone he can turn to when he needs anything. I want to be a constant in his life. I want to be apart of his world. He is a source of happiness in my college experience that I didn't plan on, but am pleasantly surprised to have found. I wake up every morning with a smile on my face because I know that I will get to see him. He is out there. He very well could be my best. He could be the one I end up making my dreams come true with. He has come into my life like a burning fire and I feel his warmth all around me. Hopefully he is here to stay. Hopefully I am to him what he is to me. Hopefully we can continue to pursue the possibility each of us have for the other. Hopefully he is the man of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment