Tuesday, September 17, 2013

On the Same Page

We talked about how we both wanted to take things slow. I remember him taking my hand in his and saying just not in public and squeezing twice. It was such a relief to me because I am only 18 and I had a plan to stick out four or more years of college before I would even allow myself to date anyone. I needed time. Rex was giving me that time. Then Rex and I went back to his place as I attempted to help him study. It was a great night we talked and talked. We talked about the Wednesday where we had no contact whatsoever. I wasn't going to come to him and I needed a day to think things through. So did Rex and he confided in me that he called his sister and told her everything. The the next day he decided to go for it. How happy I am that he made that decision. I love that Rex and I can really communicate extremely well. Rex and I just understand each other. We are comfortable sharing ourselves, our experiences, and our pasts with each other. We would dance the entire time we talked and it was oh so romantic. I love how tall Rex is and how he makes me feel every time I am around him. Eventually I sent him away so we could both get some sleep, but it felt great to trust each other enough to tell each of our concerns landing us on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment