Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Day in the Life

Then today was fun. He came to my class again. I wrote my paper and then went to his place to study. He was going to take a nap but decided he would rather spend time with me. True sacrifice! Went to his work and I left for FHE. FHE was swimming and very fun. Then showered and came to see Rex again! I didn't wear a spot of makeup and he kept commenting on how good my hair smelt. We talked about battle scars and stories of getting hurt growing up. We would hold hands or cuddle it was happy either way. I told him my insecurities of him liking me and how it was weird that he wasn't going for someone else. When I asked if I didn't like him back what would he have done he said he wouldn't of given up. How cute! He told me he was pulled towards me and that's how I feel about him. Rex is such a catch I don't know how I got so lucky. Then Rylan and Baylee came always a delight! Had fun talking and being happy together. Then Rex and I said goodbye. Now I am home writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment