Tuesday, September 17, 2013

First Saturday Together

That Saturday he invited me to celebrate payday with Hawaiian snow! We went on a big walk and ended up talking about my family. Rex is more visual and took me back to his place to show me some of his family videos. Can I just say that his family is downright hilarious. Such funny videos. I just remember sitting there in amazement that this amazing guy was holding my hands and sharing his life with me. Why me is all I could think about. Rex just does that to me I guess. He just makes me feel so comfortable to be around that I forget that he is kinda a big deal. Totally out of my league in my thoughts but ya never know. He gave me a private lesson on his Mr. EAC line dance talent number. I was pretty terrible at first but it was my first practice come on...give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment