Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dancing in the Rain

A continuation from our first Saturday together. After learning the dance I leave so that he can go to the temple. And every woman knows that a man who goes to the temple is HOT=humble obedient temple worthy. I went and got ready to go out to eat with my roommates. We went to Casa Manana. Kaitlyn and I got Dr. Pepper and were soooo hyper! The waitress liked me and waived the fee for my dessert saying she told them it was my birthday! I felt like a princess! Free fried ice cream equals one happy Taylor. Then it was pouring rain and my flippy floppy's were hydro-plating as Payge and I ran to get the car. We went to Walmart and I dropped in the toliet paper then ran away. My lil brother at college Bryce came over after and we had all moved our beds into the living room preparing for one big sleepover. Bryces showing up took us girls by surprise and somehow kaitlyn and I got turned around. Long story short I shot my bedroom door completely ignorant to the fact that it was indeed locked. Haha I totally locked myself out of my bedroom. Haha I was having a heart to heart with adam and had to text him back. I am all chill on my bed texting while bryce valon and kaitlyn are all trying to unlock the door. I call my dad to know what to do and he just laughed and said good luck and that he was too far away to even help. So I just casually get up, grab a bobby pin inserting it into the doornob, and I turned it left and opened the door. I am such a boss! It was soooo cool first try and I 1oo% got the job done. I was practically a lock smith and now have official bragging rights to being a pick lock. I was in the middle of my celebration dance when there was a knock on the door. Rex was at the door and he looked even more beautiful than I remember. He comes in and I try telling him the story but he was preoccupied with his own thoughts. Out of nowhere he grabs me up and takes me outside closing the door behind us. The rain came pouring down as he took me in his arms and danced in the rain. Bucket list check! Rex was sooo oh so romantic and I could of lived in that moment forever. It was just so sexy hot. He didn't even ask me he was just taking initiative as a man just getting what he wanted.
My dream came true that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment