Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Don't Forget to Dress Up!

Tuesday came and with it the dreaded dressing up for devotional, but thankfully Rex was kind enough to remind me like a million times. I have this flowy, pink and orange skirt that I absolutely love. I wore that with my matching red orange top that both my mom and I bought at Forever 21. Throwing on my red orange comfy flats completed my colorful and vibrant outfit. I arrive to devotional excited to see Rex and he never came. They begin and the entire time this guy is talking about how the church gets good deals when people die off all I could focus on why was Rex not there! We sing the closing hymn and then comes in Rex. He look frazzled and like he just woke up. He did! Rex had slept in and that is why he was late! He asked if I saved him a seat and I said yes. I even made Bryce sit behind me so that I could save a spot for Rex that was never filled! Haha Poor Bryce. Rex was happy that I did save him a seat though and we parted ways planning to meet after choir. This time I was supposed to wait so that Rex didn't have to run after me. Adorable! Choir ends and Rex opens the door for me. We go to our institute eternal relationships class and after we go back to my apartment to watch his fall sing video. I loved just sitting on the couch watching Rex in all his different talents. I would laugh at his Disney Hanuka Matata song where he was Pumba! Rex actually pulled off being dressed as a pig...who would of thunk? We would play find Rex and I could always spot he in the crowd of people on the screen. I died laughing and couldn't control myself when I watched Rex play his drums! He just gets so into it with his motions and facial expressions that it cracked me up all the way down to my core. Since Rex slept in and missed my roomies performance of Beautiful to Him, Rex made her give a mini concert at the institute that night. Sitting there listens to everyone around me sing was peaceful, relaxing, and enjoyable. I love music and guys that harmonize! Overall super fun night and that's when Rex asked me to go to Duncan to watch Travis's piano recital. I said yes, I didn't even have to think about it because I knew that I wanted to.

No comments:

Post a Comment