Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Surprise Visit

Coming back to Thatcher I had one thing on my mind, seeing Rex. I was so excited to see his face because I thought that his reaction would confirm any uncertainties I had about him not liking me. Sadly he never came to FHE. While I was wondering wear in the world he was his roommate who is a talented pianist asks me to do him a favor. I'm all like I have a relief society meeting, but yea what do you need. He asked the possibly perfect thing of me ever. He asked if I would take Rex dinner to his work. He was working! Haha I love how I work myself up when there is always a reasonable explanation for everything. I learn that someday. Anyways I was more than willing to take Rex some R&R pizza! Valon comes with me because I was scared to go alone, not quite comfortable being just him and me. I walk in the door and Rex's face literally light up. He was not expecting to see me and was more than happy that I came. He was appreciative for the pizza, but quickly asked about my trip to Globe. I informed him it was lovely and that I had a blast. I asked how his lesson went even though twenty people texted me to let me know that Rex had listed his qualities for a future wife...people, people slow down! I had to leave for my meeting, but he was sad to see me go. Later that night he texted me saying that I made his day by coming to visit him and that I didn't need an excuse like food to come for future reference. Dully noted Rex, dully noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment