Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thumbelina!

One night Rex and I did a movie night at his work. Rex actually wanted to watch Thumbelina! I have never had one of my brothers be willing to watch a cute animated movie with me because...well...they consider them "girl movies". Haha. Luckily, I have Rex. I haven't gotten him to watch a Barbie movie with me yet, but this was a great start. It was fun watching him watch a movie I grew up loving. We had our own favorite parts, but when we happened to laugh at the same part it would make me smile. I love watching movies with him because it connects us and we have more quotable material to laugh at with every movie we do watch! Anyways that was a wonderful, simple night of Rex and I merely bonding over a childhood classic tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment