Thursday, December 12, 2013

Movie Night!


You know those times where you run into people you know at the most random places. Ha. Well the night Rex decided to take me to see Thor 2 we ran into our Preparing for Eternal Relationships institute teacher. It was too funny! He gave Rex the big thumbs up for taking me on a date! I will never understand men. Thor 2 was amazing! It was so action packed, dramatic, and still funny! Oh my I loved the interns! Haha This movie was such a spontaneous surprise and comical relief! It was my first time going to the movie theater since home as well as my first time going to see a moive in Thatcher. Rex is just way to thoughtful and good to me! Rex made this movie so much better just sitting beside me with my hand in his and with a smile on his face as we experienced a movie together for the first time in theaters!

No comments:

Post a Comment