Monday, November 25, 2013

Every Girl Loves Getting Flowers and Chocolate!

Rex is a wonderful and amazing man that, by some miracle, happens to be my boyfriend. I was having a bad day and just being super overwhelmed with missing home. Plus the stresses of college, roommates, and the fact that I miserably failed at making brownies, twice....it was just getting me down. Rex came over and took me for a walk. We just walked and he let me talk about my strugglings. He was patience, kind, and understanding. He is my best friend! He makes my day just by smiling at me. He makes me so happy. It was the first time since I've been at college that I was really down. Rex, despite his need to want to fix all my problems, by suggesting solutions, actually made me feel better. One way Rex and I put effort into our relationship by giving so freely of our time. All I want to do is be around him and when he dedicates an evening to listen to me go on and on about pointless, truly meaningless things, it makes me appreciate the fact that he is always there for me. After a boring night of all 'black cloud tay' he texts me words of encouragement. Then the next morning after dragging myself out of bed to my eight o'clock class I come home to find beautiful, colorful flowers and my favorite chocolate mints of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert cute, adoring sound here)
He even wrote me a card!!! He's the best! Oh and cute detail it was a rainy day!
And can I just say that my heart melted. Rex didn't even put his name on it, but I knew it was him because I know Rex would do something like this for me and I know what his handwriting looks like. Rex is just a beautiful man and he didn't have to get me flowers, but the fact that he cares enough to do that for me is so sweet! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Rex is the reason I am so happy and I can't wait to see where our future takes us. Besides every girl loves getting flowers and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment