Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Girls in my Life

These chicks ahhh I love them so much. Kaitlyn, Megan, Baylee, and Kyla have helped me in more ways then could ever be told. Kaitlyn is my roommate and how close we have grown. We can talk about everything together! She has me pinned down. She understands me and gives me the best advice. I love Kaitlyn because she always brings my problems back to me. She takes the time to relay to me that its my life. I make the decisions in my life and I don't need to please everyone. I am constantly getting input and advice about my life right now and for her to tell me that I still have control over my life is such a relief. Anything I tell her she spins and makes it great! I love Megan and Baylee to death, I do. But they don't understand me or the person I am or even how I got to where I am. Kaitlyn know it all the good and the bad. She doesn't judge. She treats people like people and never thinks less of them no matter what she is told or even what she says. People go through stuff and she is going through so much right now. It makes me really sad everything that she has faced with her ex-love. I have tried to be there for her, but I end of just crying which makes it worse. Kaitlyn is so strong and she will find herself again with or without my help. I am going to be a rock in her life and help her back because she does that for me constantly. Whenever I have trouble with something someone says I tell her and she says, "Why do you care?" I'm learning to not care what others think. I cannot please everyone. The only person that has a say in my life is my wonderful Rex. He is ahhhh....yea. Beautiful. It is our life and we share the power to make our own decisions. I am grateful to have Kaitlyn in my life even if she doesn't like Rex she respects how he is right for me and that he treats me good. Those are the important things. She is so witty! I appreciate and highly approve of Kaitlyn's humor. I would not laugh as much as I do without her. Now turning to Megan...hmmm. She is wonderful. Such a huggy person. She has bought me ice cream out of the blue just to have girl talk TWICE! Such a doll. I'm not all that sure on how possessive she is of the guys, but I know she means well. She reminds me of my friend, Cindy. She is just so giving and thoughtful...I've missed that. Then there is Kyla. She is good at everything! She can eat an entire apple even the stem and seeds. Intense I know. She is so kind to me and we are real together. I honestly miss her ever since my talk with Travis I don't see her around as much anymore. I love her genuine smile and her wrinkly eyes. She loves to cook and I will always call her if I need an ingredient or to make something delicious together. Kyla deserves a man that gives her the time of day and who wants to be around her always. She likes Travis and maybe he could become that for her, but I am skeptical. I just want the best for Kyla! I love her and her never ending list of talents! She even grows her own lettuce...I mean, come on! Last but not least is the lovely, strong, and sarcastic Baylee. Baylee and I were friends before we met the guys. She is the reason that I am surviving my Relief Society calling. I can always turn to her to listen and make me feel better. Although we have different views of time frames and planning I respect her input. However, like Kaitlyn points out to me I don't need to take upon myself her view to please her I just have to be happy and she will be happy for me. Baylee is so tan and makes me look super extra white. Baylee is selfless and I admire her in so many ways. I'm also jealous of how Rylan and her have great flow in telling their story. I love her utterly and completely. Also she makes me eat ice cream at two in the morning which is just hilarious. One word: Hawaii. Megan and Baylee will die laughing if I bring this up! Haha The girls in my life add so much joy to my life and color in the boring parts of my life. They are there for me whenever I need and always will be. I love these strong women so much and feel so blessed to have them in my life.





No comments:

Post a Comment