Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Our Song :)


Rex is such a sweetheart and romantic. He knows just how to melt my heart. This song has been with us since our beginning. I showed this song to him because it is close to my heart. Ever since Rex will play this song and start dancing with me. I am in his arms and I am happy. I am complete. There is nothing a special as sharing a song with someone who means so much to you! Once we were just at his work before we had made our relationship official and there was Rex cutely playing this song simply because he knew how much I loved it. He then came and picked me up like a baby spinning me around into his embrace. We danced right there at his work and I will never forget how he made me feel in that moment; happy, spontaneous, wanted. Rex and I have danced in the rain together. This song is what was playing in my mind and he would spin me all around. At the institute dance he saved this song for the last dance. He looked at me like he was waiting for that moment all night. I looked at me like he was the sweetest guy on earth for remembering. Dancing with Rex is my absolute favorite thing ever. We just fall into each other's arms swaying to our own happy rhythm. Our song is All About Us by He Is We. Lovers dance when they are feeling it low...and that is just what Rex and I intend to keep doing as we develop our relationship deeper. Being a big part in Rex's life is an honor and utter joy. I love how cute we are together and I hope that he will never stop doing cute little things like dancing with me just because.

No comments:

Post a Comment