Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Cute Texts From Rex!!!

You know you have met someone special when they can make you smile or laugh with just a few simple words! Rex completely gets me and developing a relationship together is such a blast! Texting is a part of how we got to know one another and here are a few of the texts Rex sent to me:
hey! so when can I teach you how to play racquetball?
k so...are you going to seminar today?
sweet deal! now you can do homework anywhere...or my place (=
so how is Globe?
oh my goodness! crazy. I would not have been able to help. I am scared to death of snakes!!
cute!? do you think indiana jones is cute? ( I said yes)
thank you so much for bringing me dinner! that made my night!! =)
I am sure you will do great at it. you have the kind of personality that people like, and your a very motivated and positive person!
dont forget to dress up!(=
uh...thanks! I know I am a goof
well you are an extremely happy person yourself!
hey! I am gonna wear my pink shoes today if you want to match!
only if you want to! just a thought!
your crazy right now!
tanks...followed by welcs
I am good! payday! must celebrate with hawaiian snow!! 20 mins ok?
haha! me too. sweet dreams! (:
Love the card! and the reeses bouquet! Thank you so much! plus thanks for dancing with me. You are so amazing! and you impress me more every day! (=
bless his heart!
what a stud! way to go girl! so what are you up too?
wanna go rollar blading!?!!
goodnight pretty lady.
wait!
dress fancy. (=
FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!
where you be?
my mom is happy that you are tall
meet me halfway?
cool beans!
YOU SHED ON ME!!!!
hmmm...so are you going to be able to focus? (=
good! cuz I am not taking it back!!
have a wonderful night! (=
do you need me to bring you a light jacket? (ahhh!)
do you want me to come say goodnight?


No comments:

Post a Comment