Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The wonders of cookies!

I been giving a lot of thought towards cookies today and I realized that they are pretty much awesome! They bring people together and put smiles on all of their faces as they converse in conversation. Cookies are something that everyone can agree on. They could even be like us in a way. We are all different sizes, shapes, and flavors. For instance, I would be a very big, round chocolate crinkle cookie. A guy might be a small, perfect looking peanut butter cookie. Together we would complete each other, the best combination, chocolate and peanut butter!!! :) We all need to decide what kind of cookie we are and then maybe we might be able to find our best combo....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! This has been the absolute high-light of my day. I mean, to look at your blog and see "the wonders of cookies". Then I read it and start cracking up because I totally 100% get it and can't help smiling cause it's Taylor of course!!! You are so funny Tay!!!
    -Liss

    ReplyDelete