Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things that I just found out....

1. Erica doesn't know how to eat a tortilla.
-Kay so my brother Ryan was making these fabulous tortillas with cinnamon and sugar and they are like the best food on the planet earth. He brought it to me and so I split it so I could eat it easier and then later he asked my friend, Erica if she wanted one and she said "yea" So she gets it, right, and she is eating it like she was born in a cave and so I had to teach her how to eat it properly. It was so funny! Haha
2. Laughing burns calories!
-My friends and I were in health looking at magazines. We found a Hallmark ad that said,"Laughing burns calories. Our cards just got funnier. Eat the bacon." Get it?
3. People crossword puzzles are frustrating.
-My friend, Lauren and I, were in health looking at magazines. We came upon a People magazine and found a crossword puzzle. It was soo complicated!!! Then because of our great minds we thought of the idea to find last week's magazine to find out the answers. We looked through a whole basket full of magazines, just trying to find the magazine of August 21, 2004. We looked and looked, but by the end of the period we didn't find it.:'(
4. A lot of funny things happen in health.
-You already know why....
5. People get new cars all the time without other people even noticing.
-I don't really notice who's car who's unless I really, really want to know what their car looks like. The past forever I've known certain people's cars. Lately I haven't been seeing it and then today I found out that that person got a new car.
6. The backspace on my computer has a mind of it's own.
-I've been having to retype this post like four times now!!!!
7. I absolutely love my blog!!!
-It's how I express myself and the things that happen in my life in a way that I've never been able to do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment