Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Boys.....

Why can't all boys be ugly? No, I'm being serious. Kay, us girls, know that the only reason we get ourselves cute in the morning is because we are in the hopes that he'll see us or comment on how we look. It's ridiculous how some girls get consumed in looking perfect all the time. I know that like for a special occasion I try to look as perfect as possible, but not every single day. Boys cause so much stress on girls and they don't even know it. When a girl sees the guy she likes her heart starts speeding up, her cheeks become flushed, and she thinks she is in love. I know I love this feeling, but what if the guy doesn't even notice you? It can be really hard on girls if the guy they are "in love with" doesn't like, notice, or care about them. Some boys are really HOTT, but if they are shallow no girl is going to give him the time of day. If he isn't then what else could she think about then him? I know a guy and he is drop dead gorgeous, but at the same time is such a gentleman. He has opened a door for me, offered me his jacket, and just listens to me when I talk to him. I like this guy, but sometimes I drive myself crazy and end up hating him until I see him again. Pathetic, right? But this is exactly my point...girls go to extremes for the boy they like. Sure it can be fun, but why can't we save ourselves the time and the stress? I don't know, but if all boys were ugly then we wouldn't even have the temptation or prompting to like boys in the first place. That's just what I think, tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree!!! I don't even care what I look like now becaues what's the point. YOu like some guy and you sit there drooling and staring at him and he doesn't even notice! But whatever...girls will be girls.
    --Liss

    ReplyDelete