Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hair.

Have any of you ever realized how much of a big deal hair really is? Today their are hundreds and thousands of different ways to do your hair. All people either do their hair for themselves or someone they like. If you do it for yourself this means that you want to stand out and make a certain impression on the people around you. If you do it for someone you like this means that you did your hair a certain way so that they could notice/compliment you. These are both acceptable in a way, but some people go to the extreme to be noticed. I've seen people with mohawks, pink hair, and even dreadlocks. I think people do their hair in one of these ways because they really and truly want to be noticed. My question is why can't everyone just notice everyone so that no one feels the need to do their hair in an outrageous way? I don't know, but if we could their would be a lot less whacked up hair-doos. I for one love to do my hair because it is a way for me to relax and get cuteish at the sametime. I don't go to extremes with my hair though, yea sure...I wish may hair was longer, but hey in a couple of years it will get there! Just don't stress about your hair too much, okay? And for your information I think that the color of your hair was meant to be the color it is and you shouldn't dream or want it some other way because it's already beautiful the way it is!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment