Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sacrifice.

Sacrifice is something everyone has, will, or is going through. It could be not moving until your daughter finishes her senior year in high school, a simple hello, or putting off a relationship and remaining friends b/c of your standards. Even sacrificing your time to be with your family, do a good job in your calling, or just going out of your way to make sure someone is okay....all of things not only make an impact on the person(s) you do it for, but it brings blessings to you!!!:) I have sacrificed a lot of my friendships with family and friends to go down to Utah for a summer job even though it was worth it, the journey of getting to where I am now was hard! The blessings I have received from my sacrifice is new friends, better relationships with family, and the love & appreciation everyone now has for me!!! I have never been so happy because going to Utah gave me all the qualities I will need for becoming a mother someday!!:) I'm patient, kind, AND overly loving!! I love everyone, every single one of God's children on earth and I just enjoy spending time with everyone and feeling the love we have for each other:) Sacrifice is hard, but it is something we must do in order to become better! I've missed all of you a lot and can't wait to catch up with you:) Don't ever think that one sacrifice is too much because that one sacrifice could change your life forever!!!:)**

No comments:

Post a Comment